Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Coffee Time - Journal Spread

This page started out with this background I made earlier. I didn´t really like it, so I covered it with collage and paint;)



Here´s the spread after I added some scrapbook papers, book pages, music sheets and patterned tissue paper. 
 After that I added some acrylic paint and stenciled with texture paste. I also added some "coffee stains" with brown acrylic paint.


I drew some coffee cups on scrapbook paper and cut these out. The "coffee" was added with marker.


A little more stamping and stenciling.....


The finished page with the coffee cups, parts of a paper napkin with coffee beans and a few words. For the edges I used black distress ink. The white dots were added with a correction pen. I often use these for white doodles - cheaper than a white gel or ink pen ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment